I'm somewhere in between what is real and just a dream...

Yesterday was my last day of high school classes.  Ever.  In my entire life.  High school is over.  Childhood is over.  Now I have to be a grown-up.  *sigh*  That makes me happy and sad at the same time.
Today was the Senior Banquet.  It was pretty boring, but still nice to get to be with my friends and eat free food.  Yummy sandwhiches.  It was a pretty good time.
Last night my family and Andy, Andrew, and Josh went to the Ledges for a fun little hike.  It was lots of fun.  We were playing in the water that goes over the road in one spot, and some cars drove through really fast and soaked us.  Then I was cold, but it was still lots of fun.  I like hiking a lot.
Tomorrow night I am going to the Harms' for dinner and to watch Lost with Emily.  She is catching up so she can watch the season that just wrapped up.  I have only seen the first and second seasons, so I am probably more annoying than anything, because I just ask questions about what is happening to fill myself in.  Someday I will actually watch all of it, but for now, I am satisfied with having other people tell me what is going on.  I am not one of those "NO YOU CAN'T TELL ME ANYTHING UNTIL I HAVE SEEN IT OH EM GEE" people, which is kind of nice.
Friday is my graduation party.  Ohmyword.  I am really excited, but it is going to be a lot of work.  I hope I didn't pick out too many pink decorations.  I like pink.  I really do.  But I don't like how tacky pink can become.  So I really hope my party isn't tacky.  Maybe I should have incorporated more orange and green.  Oh well.
Mara Tenille


  1. Your party is going to be AWESOME!!! We can't wait!!!!

  2. CONGRATULATIONS! Man, graduated from High School. You have to be an adult now...well that will last for a while and then you begin to regress back to being a kid...like me! Just kidding. I am sure you will be a responsible young lady and make your parents jubilant at your every decision. Hard to believe how fast the time flies. Well, here's to the rest of your life, may you strive for excellence, fly high to your dreams and succeed at what you put your heart into.

    Peace and love,


  3. Small confession. I come here to read your blog 80% of the time. The other 20% is for your playlist. Forgive me. *smile*

  4. Last one! I have been trying to comment on your blog foreva, but there was some problem. Anyway, since you don't get to CGR much anymore, I just wanted to notify you of this:


    Your future husband got baptitized a few weeks ago. I posted his testimony up there. It's a short youtube clip. You should watch...that is all. :)

    Ok, that's my last one, so you should make a new post now.

  5. Hey Mara,
    Thanks for inviting me to your graduation party. It was alot of fun!!! I loved your decorations and the pictures hanging on the tree great idea. Congratulations on graduating!!!

  6. Hohoho, future husband eh??? Do tell *grin

  7. Oh yeeeeeah, I forgot about that marriage arrangement. Well, no livestock has been exchanged. Yet.

    I am pretty sure your party wasn't tacky. Even with all the pink.

    You haven't forgotten how proud I am of you, right? Because that would mean I have to say it again.

    Mara Tenille, you are a treasure. I never did write an 18th birthday blog. Maybe I can do a graduation post without crying the entire time. *smile*