5.14.2010

Here's my kiss to betray, desperate to brush the lips of Grace...




Do you feel hollow when you think of how I've lied?

Seriously, Underoath and Aaron Marsh, could you have made a better song?  No.  This is my favorite song.  Number one favorite.  I mean, I have lots of songs where I say "Hey, this is one of my favorite songs!" But this one is different.  It is my number one favorite.  That's a big deal.  I don't have many number one favorites.  Stop by iTunes and buy Some Will Seek Forgiveness, Others Escape if you'd like to listen to a piece of me.  Or come to my church on May 30th and hear me and some rad people play it.

Sorry that I haven't blogged in forever.  I've been lacking inspiration in the blogging realm.  I am stoked enough about this song that I had to tell you all about it.  Anyway, so if there are things that I said I'd tell you about and haven't that you want to know about, I forgot about them so go ahead and comment or something and tell me to talk about it, because I will.  I really just forgot.

I am sleepy and tired and I have yet another busy weekend.  I desperately want to sleep in, and it isn't going to happen this weekend, yet again.  That makes me irritated, but that's because I'm kind of a lamewad.

That's all.

Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment