3.21.2010

But you're no fool, baby, it was just me...

I am writing songs for the first time in probably 2 years.  2 years is a long time to have writers' block.  I'm glad for it to be done.

My day was weird today.  I am ready for bed.

This blog is short, and I'm sorry, but I really just have very little to say and I don't really even feel like blogging.  I'm just doing it to do something, instead of feeling useless.

I miss the kids.  They like me, and I like them, and I don't have to pretend to be something around them, because they don't really care about my issues.

That's the whole blog.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are writing again. I like reading/listening to your music. (*random* I like your additions to your playlist. Particularly Chasing Cars as it is randomly on right now.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had writer's block for even longer. Bleh.

    ReplyDelete