8.26.2006

My dear, you're a threat to the bad in us all

Today was an awesome day, even if it was boring at times. Prairie Fest was mildly entertaining and I got to hang out with most all of my favorite people. I also got to swing. I said that I was going to swing higher than the sky, and Andrew said I couldn't. Something about gravity. He is wrong and I will make sure that someday he realizes that. I also broke up with my platonic boyfriend and he has been trying to win me back. So far I am only slightly impressed, so we'll see. Emily got a cute skirt that she doesn't like. She will be adorable in it though. Amy is awesome, as always. Adam brought his skateboard and did awesome trick things. Patrick was... normal. Which may or may not be a good thing. Peter laughed at my for dropping my pick in the guitar. He's taller than I am. Everyone was cool.

I should go sleep.

I adore my friends. They are wonderful.

Tomorrow I get to help lead worship. I am playing guitar and bass. And singing. yes. I have a solo *wins* I get to use my amp, I think. Which is fun. I never get to use my amp. I need to wake up early enough to shower and get ready and get all the equipment I need loaded up before we leave at 7:45.

Eventually I hope to merge this blog with my old one, since the new beta won't let me yet. But maybe I'll like this one better. Who knows?

Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment