4.16.2011

The very thing that I hate more than everything is the way I'm powerless to dictate my own moods...

Art is right, my blog needs an update.

Laura stayed for a grand total of almost THREE WEEKS!  It was a fun time, but her hubby needed her and so now I'm all alone again, with my kitty and my fishy.  It's not so bad.

I have 7 holes in my ears right now.  Yeah.  Getting crazy.

My mind has been especially insane lately.  My brain is literally just goinggoinggoinggoing all the time, and I get tired of that.  It goes psycho sometimes more than usual.

I wish I was better at writing songs about God and my faith.  I feel like my songs about God start to sound so stupid, like every other worship song, and it makes me kind of mad so then I throw them away.  I don't like worship music a lot of the time because it all sounds the same.  The lyrics are the same, the music is the same, the sentiment is the same.  I appreciate the music at DTC because they play a lot of really cool, unique songs for worship that speak a lot of truth and go a little deeper.  But as far as writing about God, it's somehow a lot more difficult for me than writing about other stuff.  So anyway.  Random topic there but I was thinking about it.

Galatians is really good.  I finished it this week.  You should go read it and learn lots.

It's really late and I'm not very good at thinking of new information about me.  Sorry about that.

My taxes are filed.  Yay!

Frosted animal crackers are straight from heaven.

Today I went out with Elle.  We got coffee.  Then, we went to her grandparents house and hung out with Dave.  Then we all three went to the mall, and shopshopshopped, and then Elle and I got Uncle Wendell's Barbecue which is so delicious, and then I went to church.  It was a good day.  And tomorrow will be good too, because I am going to fill it up with lovely people.

I have to wake up in 5 hours to get coffee with Chrissy.  I don't like having to wake up so soon.  I looooove coffee with Chrissy though, so it's totally worth it.

In two weeks I get a new phone, and I am soooo excited.

The end.

Mara

1 comment: