2.11.2011

Lend me your eyes, I can change what you see...

I thought today I'd just say some random stuff about myself.  So here you have 25 facts about Mara.

1. I love Jesus and I wanna be just like him when I grow up.
2. There is a form of OCD called Onychophagia.  It's where you incessantly bite and pick at your nails and cuticles. I think I have it.
3. I love crafts.  I knit and crochet and I do origami and I scrapbook sometimes and I doodle a lot and other stuff.
4a. I love to write.  I write a lot of different stuff.  Songs, stories, letters, lists, whatever.  I don't know if any of it is any good, but I like to write it at least.  Except don't try to read my notebooks without asking or I might kill you.
4b. When I buy a new notebook it is a really big deal, and there are a lot of rules about when and what kind of notebook I'll buy.  No buying a new notebook until there are less than like, 7 pages left in the old one.  Spiral bound, about standard 8x10.5 size, must have something wonderful on it.  Extra awesome if it's college ruled, has perforated pages, and has a folder attached.  The last notebook I had was Wonder Woman.  Currently I have one with an owl on the front that is made of banana paper.
5. If I love you I will probably write to you or make you a present or just tell you over and over or hang out with you a lot.
6a. I love music.
6b. I have 4 guitars, a djembe, a bright red electric piano, 2 microphones, 2 amplifiers, some stands and cords and things, and a hot pink egg shaker.  Sometimes my apartment starts to look like a recording studio.
7. I hate being the center of attention.
8. I hate almost all games.  They make me feel unintelligent.
9. Most of the time if I am bad at something I just hate it.  Dancing is an exception.
10. I love candy, and almost all foods that are bad for me.
11. I once had a rat named Maximilian.  I starved him on accident.
12. I have been coloring my hair since I was like, 12.  Yes, I do know what my natural hair color is.  Dark brown.  Right now it's black.  Before this it was black and teal.
13. I drink a lot of Diet Mountain Dew.
14. I'm an insomniac basically.  I'm sleepy all day and then about 10 o'clock I get wide awake.  It doesn't make sense.
15. When I grow up I want to be a wife and a mother and a rock star.
16. Romans 8 shatters me every time I read it.
17. I love Chinese food.
18. Tiger lilies are for sure the way to this girl's heart.
19. I like super heroes a lot more than most 20-year-old women do, or probably even should.
20. I'm a nanny.  I watch 4 kids.  I call them the Ferocious Four.  Those kids are the greatest thing in the entire world.
21. I have lots of dreams when I sleep.
22. I have a little blueishgreenish betta fishy.  His name is Shinigami.  I talk to him sometimes.
23. I kind of want to audition for American Idol someday.  It would be an adventure.
24. Sometimes I delegate people to be related to me.  I have acquired a lot of family members this way.
25. Sometimes I really just want to become a hobo.


The last few were sort of random.  I was running out of ideas.

The end!

Sincerely,
Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment